Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some Valentines

Hi,
I finished some hearts that I'm going to list on Esty.  The material for all the hearts is red velveteen. All are $12 for 3.
These are designs cut from a piece of white lace.
These are cut from a tan lace with tan pearls in the centers of the little flowers.
These are white ribbon flowers with pearls in the middle.  Tiny lace gathered to make a rosette with pearls in the middle and pearl beads with a ribbon flower.



Did my little tree for valentine.  Added red roses and things I'm picking up on sale from previous  years when they go on sale.  I have the lights on.
Then behind it is my grapevine snowman that I decorated with pine and pips.  That's a cardinal sitting on his hat sitting on a snowman runner.
Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy with all these storms hitting or coming your way!!!
We didn't get too much snow from this last blast. 
Till next time,
Lois

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lois,
    your tree looks really cute and the snow lady is darling too! I love red so Valentine's is easy for me to create for! The hearts turned out really nice with the lace and pearl touches. I just finished some heart goodies and used an old ecru lace piece I found at a TS, for some accent. Hope to get pics on my blog later today.
    Cold and wet here. Most of the snow went around us to the ski resorts which is fine with me!
    Take care,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts are beautiful and so is your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE hearts! And love your Valentine tree! I'm just getting rid of my Christmas tree! LOL! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little hearts Lois! Love your tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lois-how cute is that ! I love your tree just fabulous!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty, hearts Lois....and love your VD tree!! I'm still taking Christmas down.... !!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete