Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bright Light!!!!!????

There's this big yellow thing in the sky, shedding light and warmth!!!!  Anyone know what it is????  The girls in PA reading this blog, knows what I'm talking about!!!!! lol

One more day of gloomy, cold weather and they were going to have to put me in a straight jacket!!!  I had no ambition to do anything...not even cook.  We winged it Mon night and luckily, it was my daughter's turn to cook last night!!!!

OK, back to work...I'm moving today!!!!!

Lois

5 comments:

  1. Lois,
    We've been having great weather this week. Lots of sun and temps in the 70's. I'm working on fall this week yet but every once in awhile I run outside to enjoy the weather. Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway. Today is the last day.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been enjoying some glorious sunshine here as well the past few days - and after a week and a half of rain, it sure was a welcome sight! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, thought I was going to read about a UFO siteing..LOL! It's been so unusually warm for this time of the year here in northern MN. We are lovin' it! Lucky you getting out of cooking 2 nights in a row.. whatcha cookin' tonight? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you are seeing a bit of light.We have been having nice weather all week.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lois, I was thinking the same thing yesterday, LOL... what is that thing? We PA girls are in for a few wonderful days, calling for 80's this weekend!

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete