Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some spring things

Hi, It's soon spring.....yeeaaahhh!!!  I was outside and daffodils and tulips are peeping up out of the ground.  The weather hasn't been the greatest...rain so it's quite chilly out there.  They're still coming up no matter what!!!!

Worked on two new projects...both Rene Mullins design.  The breadboard...I had every intention of staining it.  Got the stain out and then I question myself.  It looks great the way it is.  But I was thinking, with the reds and purples and the stain, will it be too dark then.  Can't take stain off!!!!  Soooo girls, what do you think???


These are the only spring things I have out yet.  Will work on the rest over the weekend or next Monday.
These were easily accesible when putting away the winter things.  I just put all snowmen away Mon and Tues.  I love pitchers.  I am drawn to them, but don't buy them all the time.  I had a holly pitcher with holly in it for the winter months.

Spring is just around the corner.  Everyone have a wonderful spring!!!!  Thanks for stopping by.

Lois

1 comment:

  1. Like both of your new projects. I think they look fine the way they are.
    Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

    ReplyDelete