Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I wish.....

I wish this snow we got and will be getting is an April Fool's joke.
But I don't think so.
At least it's April and things have to start looking up!!!!
Here's to warmer weather.
Lois
P.S. Watch out for those April Fool pranks today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Morning sweetie...you can keep all your pretty snow tight up there with you...we are allergic to that white stuff down here...it causes us to have side effects like running in a panic to the store to buy every single loaf of bread and gallon of milk on the shelves and our cars just lock up and go slidding of the road into the ditches...I tell you us Alabama folks can't deal with snow...just the word snow flurries causes us to take to our beds! lol

    Thanks for coming by sweetie...hope you see some sunshine today...Picket

    ReplyDelete