Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bunnies....Carrots...Chicks

Finally got these done.  I made these all in different colors and now I want to enlarge the pattern and make bigger ones.  I think they would be easier to work with.  These weren't that hard to do.

Boy, I'm ready to wash windows!!!!  I'm ready to wash the winter dirt off of them.  On sunny days, they are just bugging me and they are saying "Wash Me!!!"  lol  No, I am not a clean freak.  I have other things I want to be doing than cleaning!!!!  There again, on sunny days and I see those spider webs, I get the mop out and get rid of them.

 I think, no snow is in sight for this week!!!!  Let's hope.

Many thanks to my new followers.

Lois

1 comment:

  1. Lois, Looks like you have been really busy. The bunnies, chicks and carrots are all so adorable.
    Great job!
    Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

    ReplyDelete