Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A little late.......

 Better late than never!!!!  Well, for one thing, blogger changed how to get into my picture files.  I keep checking and today, it was back to normal.  So, I didn't want to do this again, so I just attached all my pics and now I'll write!!!!!
The first pic is her getting an I-Pod.
 Her Stompeezs!!!!!  Santa got her a pair!!!  And her Uncle got her a pair.  They are at our house!!!!
 Her Daisy Red Ryder BB gun!!!  Grandpa is going to teach her how to shoot it. 
And her American Girl doll is helping her open a present.  It was for the doll!!!!

Well, we are in the deep freeze...for this week.  I heard the forcast for next week, we will be in the 40's and 50's!!!!!  Wow, from one extreme to the other!!!!

Hope everyone is staying warm.

Till next time,

Lois

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Lois. I always thought our two grands would get along great both being red heads. But now I know for sure they would. Darbee Rae got an IPOD, stompees and a BB gunfor Christmas also. We bought her a Target "American Girl" She is still a little too small for the real thing. Her Papa and I bought the Baby American Girl for her for Christmas 2 years ago. She still likes her "baby" dolls. Take care and it was good to hear from you. I am enjoying the X's and O's I won from you this time last year. Think of you everyime I walk past them.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lois! Glad you got your picture problem straightened out! My kids got Stompeze, too!
    Crazy weather right?! Sheesh, Mother Nature must be hormonal!!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear Lois!
    I hope you are doing well and staying warm. Man, we've had some really cold weather here in Idaho the last few weeks. Now everyone east of us is getting a turn. I'm ready for warm weather!
    These pictures of your sweet grand daughter are priceless! Love her expressions. She sure got some neat gifts.

    Good to see a post from you. Maybe we both can get back in the swing of things, ya think?
    Think of you often.
    Bless you,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Our girls truly need to get together. I have almost the exact same pictures of Darbee from Christmas. She too got an iPod, the exact same stompeez and a pink BB gun. I think they would have the best time together! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lois,
    I'm glad you have your picture problem worked out. It took me some time to figure it out.
    I really miss having little ones around to enjoy Christmas with. They make it special. I have to admit I've never heard of stompeez but now that I've seen them I think I want a pair.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I see pictures! And they are very nice pictures too!

    ReplyDelete