Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

How sad is this????

There are no pics.

 I was trying to cut my toenails last evening.

 Can't see with the bifocals.

Can't see without the glasses, since the foot is farther away!!!

Can't bend over like I used to.

 Now,  I need a bright sunny day to do this.

  And be outside....better lighting!!!!

 And steps...so you can put your foot up a little higher!!!!!

Not liking this age thing!!!!

Lois

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lois,
    How I can relate to this. And after this knee surgery it just seem all down hill.
    Hang in there!! At least you and I are in the same boat!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The joys of aging! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! How about trying your electric sander??? Do it outside on your deck tho...
    teeheehee

    ReplyDelete