Welcome to my blog.

You will find some painted things. Some material things, but painting is in my blood. Self-taught. Go to my Etsy store and covo me if you see something in my posts that you want.

Will accept Paypal and money orders.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Everyone Is Saying It.....


TIME!!!!!  Where is it going????  It's already the middle of January!!!!!  They say if you watch a clock, time will go slowly.  But then I won't get anything done watching the clock!!!!!  The point is to get something done while time is fleeting away!!!!!  I have been busy.  I'm now on a sewing kick!!!  A lady opened a fabric store and I told her I do wood faces and they have material skirts and I put everything on a straw broom.  She wanted to see them.  Showed her and she kept them in her store.  "What else do you have?"  I said hearts, eggs, Easter bunnies that are wood with material dresses on them.  So I am busy sewing, but painting on the side.  My mother did the crocheted doily.  I guess I'm going to have to learn how to do that.  Well, I do, but I can't keep my stitches even.  They're either tooo loopy or toooo tight!!!!

 

Speaking of painting, the snowman in the last post is a Jamie Mills-Price design.

So, I guess we all should make the most of this fleeting time and craft away!!!!

Lois

2 comments:

  1. Lois, you do such nice work! I really expected to see some black & gold in here somewhere though.

    I love that pretty heart makedo with the crocheted doily.
    I'm like you in that I know how to crochet but just can't get those stitches even. It takes lots of practice and talent to do that.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Love all your stuff. That heart on the glass stand with the crocheted doily is awesome! I've signed on to follow you!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete